Bars, American (Traditional)
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 1008 Lansing Ave, Jackson, MI 49202
Phone: (517) 789-6050
- turned_in_notHealth Score95 out of 100
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- calendar_todayBest NightsThu, Fri, Sat
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
I've been visiting the Greystone since I was a youngin. My family and I would get the best Smokehouse burgers around. The hometown flavors didn't end with just burgers. Hot Popcorn by the basket! Onion strips and fries, and last but not least the zesty&spicy tiger sauce.
To follow up the dinks are generous and the available dining tables are clean and welcoming for you, to seat yourself.
Today the food was just like in my childhood and the service was great! Thank you Greystone for the experience!
Good environment.... nice people...took FOREVER TO GET OUR FOOD! Waited over an hour!
Nice spot and good people! A Good go-to After dealing Jackson. It's nice & The food is good and i enjoy the atmosphere here and the drink specials. A really nice place to frequent and get away from it all.
In town for one night and decided to try a local tavern for dinner.
Read good reviews on this site and thought, why not. It will not wow
you from the outside and isn't much on decor inside, but the burgers
are great. We had the house specialty and it was excellent. Came with
chips and pickle and was very reasonably priced. Waitress was also
excellent. Managed the bar and many of the tables and was very pleasant.
I don't know what crawled up the baristas ass. Addressed her by ma'am and got cussed out over it.